Philips Ambilight 65PUT6703S
Philips is fully equipped with 3-sided Ambilight, which makes movies and games feel more immersive. With the ‘Ambilight music mode’ on, the Ambilight output will sync with the music converting your living room into a virtual sound and light show.
- 65-inch 4K UHD LED Smart TV
- 3-sided Ambilight for an immersive experience
- Micro Dimming, HDR Plus, DTS HD
- Quad-core processor
- 20 Watt sound output
Price: Rs 1,49,990
Price: Rs 4,000
Tenda O1 is a long distance wireless network solution for video surveillance and data transmission. It features 8dBi directional antenna to maintain a stable signal.
- 2.4GHz 11n 300Mbps
- 8dbi directional antenna
- IP64 waterproof enclosure
- AP, Station, WISP operating mode supported
- Up to 30 meters of flexible deployment
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Price: Rs 69,990
Huawei Mate 20 Pro sports a Leica triple rear camera setup with primary 40MP wide angle, a 20MP ultra-wide sensor and 8MP 3x telephoto lens. The device can even charge any wireless smartphone.
- 6.39-inch QHD+ OLED panel
- Kirin 980 processor
- 6GB RAM and 128GB storage
- 40MP+20MP+8MP rear camera
- EMUI 9.0 on top of Android 9.0 Pie
- 4200mAh battery
Price: Rs 19,999
Nokia 7.1 is the first smartphone with PureDisplay screen technology for stunning HDR10 cinematic quality entertainment. It evens sports ZEISS Optics for crispy and sharp images.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- 5.84-inch Full HD+ PureDisplay
- ZEISS Optics 12MP/5MP Dual camera
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 3060 mAh battery
Price: Rs 11,999
Honor 8C is a mid-range smartphone is a successor of Honor 7C. It is powered by world’s first Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Octa-core processor.
- 6.26-inch HD+ IPS display
- 4GB RAM with 32/64GB storage
- Dual 13MP + 2MP rear cameras
- 8MP front cameras
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 4000mAh battery
Price: Rs 14,499
Realme U1 shares same design language of the Realme 2 Pro. Powering the device is the MediaTek’s Helio P70 octa-core processor, clocked at 2.1GHz.
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ IPS display
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage
- 13MP+2MP dual rear camera
- 24MP front facing camera
- 3500 mAh battery
Also Read: OPPO R17 Lainch In India For Rs 45,990/-
Also Read: The Coolest Tech In IFA Berlin 2018
Also Read: Launches Of The Month