Jabra, a leading player in audio and communications solutions recently launched the Jabra PanaCast, a plug and play video solution in Mumbai. The device offers a 180 degree panaromic vision that ensure that everyone is being seen in the meeting room.
Jabra’s PanaCast is an innovative panoramic video collaboration device that is inbuilt with three 13 megapixel cameras that work together as one via core technology, which is embedded in the built-in Jabra PanaCast Vision Processor. The mutli-camera array solution offers a 180 degree panaromic field of view that delivers a naturally immersive experience that is a key element in building trust, driving higher engagement and thus achieving better business outcomes faster. The unique property of this camera allows everyone to be equally visible, thus fostering healthy discussions, and collaborations.
Here are some of its key features and specifications:
– Simple plug and play operation with no software required via a single USB cable
– 180-degree panoramic view that integrates video from three with real-time dynamic stitching embedded with onboard Jabra PanaCast Vision Processor Certified for Microsoft Teams
– Naturally inclusive and immersive experience accounts for equal participation by all
– Clear sound that catches every sound in the room
– Intelligent Vision (AI) products that sense, anticipate and adjust automatically that helps people to focus on their meetings and discussions
– Intelligent zoom autonomously and continuously optimizes the field of view
– Jabra PanaCast Vivid 2.0 automatically adjusts the video properties in order to optimize the video experience under varying light conditions
– The standard-based API is data for companies and ecosystem partners that helps in building value-added services which would help optimize workflows, automate room/calendar management, and also enable green energy initiatives
At a time when more and more corporates are heading for more and more meetings, providing solutions like these can be really benefiting to corporates and organizations. If things are implemented properly, the results in the near future would be beneficial.