Satya Nadella turns 49 today. This renowned personality needs no introduction, known to be one of the famous CEO’s all over the world. Right now, he is the pride of India and it doesn’t mean we leave our very own Sundar Pichai. But, today the focus lies on Satya as it’s his big day. Let’s make his day bright by not only wishing him a happy birthday, however, make it special for the Hyderabadi boy by presenting interesting facts about him.
- Nadella was born into a Telugu-speaking family in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- He attained a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the Manipal Institute of Technology in 1988
- The Indian-born CEO is the company’s first non-American CEO, which makes us proud of him
- Satya worked with Sun Microsystems as a member of its technology staff prior to joining Microsoft in 1992
- Love interconnected at the same time for our romantic boy as he married his schoolmate Anupama in 1992, the same year he joined Microsoft
- Satya Nadella is the highest paid tech CEO in the US. The Microsoft CEO ranks at No. 4 on the overall list with a yearly compensation of $84,308,755. This includes a base salary of $918,917, along with $3,600,000 in cash bonus and $12,729 in perks.
- Passionate for poetry, his love for writing will be witnessed in his own book called Hit Refresh, which will be published by HarperCollins Publishers and unveiled in 2017
- A team leader has learned his ethics of leadership by playing cricket
- His famous quote states, “Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn.” And, the way I measure my life is ‘Am I better than I was last year?’
Now isn’t this man inspiring and truly motivating? One thing is for sure, he is making India proud and we wish you, “A very happy birthday, Satya Nadella. Hope you have many more successful years to come.”