In today’s day, almost every young adult uses snapchat. The app has become a WhatsApp of sorts for sending across pictures. As you may already know, Snapchat is popular for creating Live Stories for all the most-awaited events that happen around the world. Goes without saying, you definitely must have viewed the daily live stories that revolve around the big cities that you’ve traveled to.
Sadly, it looks like everybody else’s snaps are quickly getting picked up by Snapchat, and those snaps get added into the ultimate Snapchat stories that get displayed throughout the world. Now the left-out you is desperately trying to make sure that your snaps also make it to their much-wanted live debut?
“ Snapchat is popular for creating Live Stories for all the most-awaited events that happen around the world. Everything that you will need to understand for making it to Snapchat’s Live Stories is enlisted here for you. ”
Everything that you will need to understand for making it to Snapchat’s Live Stories is enlisted here for you.
First and foremost, you’ll need to make sure that your device’s Location Services is turned on. If you want to check whether this functionality is on,
- Just go to Settings and then scroll down to the list where all your apps are located.
- Tap on Snapchat.
Then hit Location. If your location setting is currently switched to “Never”,
- Then you need to change it to “While Using the App”.
By doing so, you are giving Snapchat full access to all the location-based filters that are available on the app. However, your filters will only run through if they are actually turned on. Now you need to make sure that you have full access to the filters.
- For this, go to Settings that’s situated in the app itself. Pull down on the camera screen and you will find it.
- Next, scroll down to Additional Services and tap on Manage. Turn the Filters bar to on if it is currently off.
Now that you have turned all these Settings on, Snapchat will come to know that you’re actually at a particular event. Consequently, the app will let you use certain location-specific filters. If you want to get noticed in a humongous crowd, then this is what you need to do. Furthermore on these filters, you can also try using the geographic areas plus the time and temperature so that your snaps get more and more context. Also on the plus side, recorded videos rather than just snapped pictures make people a lot more interested. And this is especially true if or someone else is talking to the viewers in the video. Your main motto should be that your snaps must be as exclusionary and fusing as possible.
And finally when you’ve curated the perfect snap, all you have to do is send it to the live story division so that Snapchat can approve it.
- Then, click on the blue arrow button, which is situated at the bottom of the screen. It is just like sending any other ordinary snap.
- Then, instead of hitting “My Story” or “Anyone of Your Friends”, click on “Our Story”. Underneath “Our Story”, you will find a modifier, like “Mumbai Story”. Using this, you can tell whether there are multiple live stories taking place in your area. Lastly, just click on the send arrow and keep on hoping that it makes to the live story department.
If your story gets chosen to be featured live, then you’ll know about it immediately because a lot of people will be viewing your snap. Just swipe up from the bottom of your snap below the Our Story section, and you will be able to view all those who watched your snap.
“ So guys, all the best in being one of the most innovative persons out there. Keep an eye out to see if your snap actually does get picked up Snapchat’s Live Stories department. ”
Good luck people!