Asus has followed in Micromax’s footsteps by launching its budget smartphone which comes under ₹ 12,000 price range. It was only in April when they had launched their ZenFone Max M1 smartphone which is still being sold on Flipkart for ₹ 7,499. If you’re looking to buy the Max M1, you might as well buy the Max M2, let me tell you why it’s worth spending ₹ 1,500 extra on it.
- Asus is offering two variants for the Max M2, 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal memory is retailing for ₹ 9,999 and 4GB RAM with 64GB of internal memory is retailing for ₹ 10,999, both having a dedicated memory slot as well. You can buy the phone from here.
- ZenFone Max M2 has a 6.26 inches display screen, resolution 720×1500 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, and a 2.5D Glass notch panel which houses its front camera.
- The main camera has a dual camera setup offering a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f1.8 aperture, 1.12-micrometer pixel size, and 0.03S PDAF which can record videos in 2160p at 30fps and in 1080p at 30fps.
- The front camera has an 8-megapixel camera with f2.0 aperture, 1.12-micrometer pixel size which can record videos in 1080p at 30fps.
- The M2 is being powered by Qualcomm’s SDM632 Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor and Adreno 506 GPU.
- A 4000 mAh non-removable Lithium-ion battery which, unfortunately, does not come with fast charging option and has a standard micoUSB cable.
- The Fingerprint Sensor is rear-mounted and you can also unlock the phone through its Facial Recognition feature.
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, and Compass.
The M2’s 3GB variant definitely offers more on the table than its predecessor, the M1, which comes with a better processor, a dual camera setup that was lagging in the M1, and a better display. Overall, it is a reasonable smartphone for someone who does not want to spend much for a decent performing smartphone.
Also Read: Launches Of The Month
Also Read: The Best Smartphone 2018 had To Offer!