Monsoon is here! And it’s beautiful. The beautiful weather also brings along that time of the year when the romantic side of you flourishes. From freshly washed earth to the radiant green plants and trees, everything around you looks dreamy! The romance in the air makes you want to break the routine monotony and pull back, spend cozy quality time with loved ones – enjoying simple pleasures of life such as watching a romantic film or series at home, sipping tea and munching on some spicy snacks.Here are 5 web-series that truly make those monsoon romantic personal moments even more passionate:
- Love Shots – An offering of Y-Films, Love Shots is a set of amusing short films that paint an honest and amusing picture of love. These little short movies, all with a twist in the tale are amazingly cute and heartfelt. Tracing love across all ages and professions, the six short films star actors like Nimrat Kaur, Tahir Raj Bhasin, Saqib Salim, Shweta Tripathi and Rhea Chakraborty. Reignite your passion and love with these lovely and sweet romantic tales.
- Permanent Roommates – Permanent Roommates is an Indian web series created by The Viral Fever(TVF) and Biswapati Sarkar. This series revolves around a young couple, Tanya and Mikesh, who after being in a long distance relationship for 3 years, face the prospect of marriage. A widely loved web series with an almost cult-like following, Permanent Roommates is one of the most-viewed series on YouTube anywhere in the world. Spend those cozy evenings with the one you love and plan to spend to lie with, with this show.
- #LoveBytes – #LoveBytes is India’s first-ever show exclusively for the digital platform. Available on SonyLIV, #LoveBytes stars are well-known faces, Kushal Punjabi and Sukhmani Sadana. Each episode of the show plays out the trials and tribulations of the leading characters Ananya’s and Abhishek’s romantic relationship. With a deliciously urban and youthful flavor, the series underlines what makes these two very different individuals click and sometimes clash, the show also elucidates all those things that are necessary for an urban Indian relationship to sustain itself and the daily challenges that come in the way. The young couples, who love to fight and make up with a kiss – this show is for you!
- Tanlines – With a message of Tans with go away but memories will last forever, Tanline is the youth-focused original web show, made for the digital millennials. Its theme, flavour and medium of consumption are all tailored exclusively for Sony LIV’s younger demographic. The series makes for a perfect watch for the childhood sweethearts, who know each other’s dark secrets very well!
- A.I.SHA “My Virtual Girlfriend” – This show on ARRE is different and unique, and about a relationship between a man and woman…only, the woman is the first-of-its-kind Artificial Intelligence Simulated Humanoid Assistant (A.I.SHA), created by the show’s protagonist, Sam. This one is definitely for the couples who are tech-geeks or looking for some entertainment full of fun and adventure.
So, all you romantics at heart – enjoy the weather with your special someone and make it absolutely love-filled with these romantic series and of course, your love!