The aim here clearly is to make a distinguished mark in the market by making the big guns look cheap and forcing small guns to bring out something extraordinary to compete with them. Now, the action shifts towards the dual camera feature, as they are making a comeback. Who doesn’t love a comeback? Well, I surely enjoy and waiting for it eagerly. In fact, Xiaomi has already started teasing an upcoming launch event on July 27 where the company is rumored to launch its next Redmi smartphone. Furthermore, a Mi Notebook is on the cards which is probably entering the budget ultrabook segment.
- The Mi NoteBook
- It will come in two sizes 12.5 and 13.3
- Powered by Intel Atom processor, this lightweight will boast an aluminium body resembling the MacBook
- Redmi Note 4
- Predecessor to the 3, it will be powered by an MK Helio X20 or Snapdragon 652 SoC
- The all-metal unibody smartphone will be packed with a 3GB RAM inbuilt with 32GB
- Shockingly, what will grab headlines is that the phone will feature a dual rear camera
Xiaomi is mounting its ammunition really well and be ready to explode with its launches anytime soon. A dual rear camera in a budget phone. Damn! That is shooting fireworks at every other mobile company. What about storage? Let’s hope for the best, till then let me spoon feed you with all the tech news.