Starting at 7,999 INR, this feature-packed smartphone brings Xiaomi’s full-screen display innovation to everyone.
Founded in 2010, Xiaomi has now captured the Indian smartphone market with its mid-range phone with High – end specifications.The Redmi Series was also appreciated by the market as well as the users across the country. Considering the popular trend of all the flagship smartphones having a full screen, Xioami with its Redmi Series is all set to provide the same feature to its customers with the Redmi 5 at an affordable price.
Redmi 5 brings features previously unseen in this category, including a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 14nm eight-core processor, large pixel (1.25μm) sensor for the rear camera and front Selfie-light. All these features packed into a compact framework, makes Redmi 5 a truly compact powerhouse along with the trending the 18:9 display.
Redmi 5 specifications
- 14.5cm (5.7) HD+ 18:9 Full screen display
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 450 Octa-core processor, with 14nm FINFET Technology
- 12MP rear camera with large 1.25μm pixels; 5MP front camera with LED Selfie-light
- 3300mAh high capacity full-day battery life
- Variants: 2GB RAM + 16GB storage/3GB RAM + 32GB/4GB RAM + 64GB storage.
- Free ultra-slim case included
- Colors: Gold, Black, Rose Gold and Lake Blue
Redmi 5 will be available in a weekly sale starting 20th March across Mi.com, Amazon and Mi Home stores for 7,999 INR, 8,999 INR and 10,999 INR for the 2GB + 16GB, 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB variants respectively. Redmi 5 will also be made available to all offline partners in the coming weeks.
The company has also collaborated with various companies to provide a better offer to its customers.The offers
- Get Rs. 2,200/- instant cash back + 100GB additional data with Reliance Jio
- Get 5% instant discount* on SBI credit cards
- Get 90% off on Kindle eBooks
With these specifications and the price range as well as the offer provided, it is obvious that Xiaomi is all set to strengthen its customer base.