The monsoon has just kick started and Xiaomi is no mood to pass drizzles on us, rather they are thundering us with launches. If we take a close look, Redmi Note 3 ruled the budget variant, then we had Mi 5 launched alongside Samsung S7 and now recently an amalgamation of Mi 5 with Redmi Note 3 gave us Mi Max. For those who cannot afford high-end flagships, the Chinese brand takes advantage of the situation and if they accomplish it again, it will be a deal breaker. What should we expect when we all know Galaxy S7 Note is going to launch next month?Backstage, we have a lot of activity happening and we did succeed to get a sneak peak on the rumours suggesting Mi Note 2 will be unveiled later this year.
- The new member of the family, claimed by Xiaomi will have the latest processor that is either the Snapdragon 820 or 823 Soc
- Launching in three different variants, powered by 4GB RAM in 32GB, 6GB RAM in 64GB and lastly the 64GB in 128GB
- Sporting a 5.7- inch full HD display in the lower model, the higher model will brag a 2K curved display
- The optics will come with a 12MP dual rear camera setup and front with 4MP for snappers
- It is tipped to be included with 4000 mAh battery with fast charging and fingerprint sensor
- Headline-grabber would be its 3D Touch display which we have seen in the iPhone 6S and Xiaomi always gives you the feeling of owning an iPhone at half the price
- The three phones are priced differently known as standard, high and flagship models costing differently for obvious reasons at 25K, 30K and 35K
- Flagship phone will have the same features with a few things dissimilar to its siblings
My gut feeling suggests it will launch with the Samsung Note 7 and if it does with the features it claims to have, then expect the mobile market to erupt as they are bang on target.FYI: I sent a feedback to Xiaomi stating change your gaming settings from medium visual quality to high and within no time they did the same, which is a clear example that they don’t take us and user’s opinion’s for granted.