Call for Entry
– 3rd March 2017 to 30th March 2017 – www.thetechy.com/startups
By invitation only ( we will send you a confirmation email with the payment gateway link once we approve of your startup.)
– 14th April 2017
– 9 am to 7 pm
- Registration - 9 am to 9:30 am.
- Key Note and Panel Discussion - 9:30 am to 10 am.
- Startup Pitches - 10 am to 1 pm (1st Half).
- Lunch break - 1 pm to 2 pm.
- Startup Pitches - 2 pm to 6 pm (2nd Half).
- Closing Note and Awards - 6 pm to 7 pm.
- Every Startup will pitch in front the jury and the audience which will consist of VCs , other startups and HNIs.
- Every startup which is allowed to pitch will get a rating out of 10 from the jury along with their comments.
- At the end of the day, top 10 startups will get a special prize on behalf of Exhibit Magazine and the jury.
- All day interaction between Startups and the VCs to achieve funding at their own space.
- Every startup will have a maximum of 5 mins exact to pitch.
- Maximum of 3 people will be allowed per startup for the event.
- Lunch is on us along with coffee and plenty of networking opportunities.
- The Shell Crack Startup of the year - A startup whose founders are still at college.
- Most Out-of-the-box Startup of the Year - Craziest and the most innovative ideas.
- The Social Messiah Startup of the Year - A startup that works for the social cause using technology as its front.
- The Underdog of the Year - Somebody new to an already existing category, an underdog maybe.
- Rags to Riches Startup of the Year - A bootstrap that started with nothing and now is extremely hot.
- The Woman Founder of the Year - A successful startup headed by a woman.
- Most Eco-friendly Startup of the Year: A startup that's against polluting the environment.
- Startup of the Year - The most successful startup.
- Pitching time of 5 mins in front of jury and VCs
- One Person per Startup will pitch in front the jury and the audience which will consist of VCs, other startups and HNIs.
- More than one person per startup will be charged Rs. 5000 p.p (Kindly click here to register for the second or more person).
- One page coverage in Exhibit in April 2017 issue
- The startup should be at least one year old before Jan 2017.
- The startup should be in full working space and sales through their registered started-up firm.
- Should be a PVT LTD company or in a transition phase to a PVT LTD company.