Apple’s 10th-anniversary launches iPhone X/8/Plus have been making headlines almost every single day now. As we all know, iPhone X is a leap forward to iPhone 7. Likewise, if you upgrade to iPhone X, you will surely avail many benefits. There are so many talks revolving around the absence of a Home button, OLED display, speedy wireless charging, among other things, which simply weren’t offered in the preceding models. Now, should you buy the new iPhone X or not? Whether you wish to buy it or not, we bring to you a whole list of iPhone X’s pros and cons, which will guide you to make the right decision. Here are the pros of iPhone X.
Pros of iPhone X
- The best ever advantage of iPhone X is the retro all-glass. We bet users will simply love this.
- Another best upgrade of iPhone X is the Face ID Facial Recognition, which is used as an alternative to Apple’s signature Touch ID.
- iPhone X surpasses over all the other phones by just one major change: by eradicating the physical home button on its completely bezel-less screen display.
- Next, the most dramatic benefit of iPhone X is the curved, edge-to-edge 5.8-inch OLED display. It comes with True Tone technology and/or lon-X glass.
- The best part about iPhone X is the fast Wi-Fi wireless charging, which probably makes use of inductive power. Thus, it is another big iPhone X profit.
- The latest iPhone will come pre-installed with iOS 11. Consequently, it will have an updated Siri, which is one of selling points and pros in iPhone X.
- What users can profit from iPhone X is its enhanced storage and memory capacity, which probably will be starting with 64 GB ROM and 3 GB RAM. This will help you to multi-task.
- You will be able to enjoy 10nm A10X or A11 processor, which will make your multi-tasking experience super for easy and quick.
- Here it is: Water resistance; up to 30min in 5 feet of water and your iPhone will work smoothly.
- You can take full advantage of iPhone X Apple Pencil, which you can use to communicate with the screen and system.
- One of the most amazing pros of using iPhone X is its dual-lens camera. And most probably, it will likely be in a vertical orientation.
- If these pros aren’t enough, you can get enticed into buying an iPhone X because of its all-new color known as “blush gold”.
- iPhone X will offer you something that no other phone does. It supports animojis, which actually minic your movements and transfer them on your screen.
- The portrait lighting offered by iPhone X is yet another benefit you can avail. This facility will help you to apply various lighting effects to your facial contours.