Gamers in India, the much speculated Asus ROG Strix GL702ZC is finally launched in India. The Asus ROG Strix GL702ZC is worlds first laptop which is powered by the eight-core AMD Ryzen processor. The much-awaited laptop is currently available for pre-order on Flipkart and it is priced at INR 1,34,990/-. It will be available from March 20.
Arnold Su, National Business Development Manager (PC and Gaming), ASUS India commented during the announcement,“ ROG is dedicated to the pursuit of extreme performance and the delivery of ultimate gaming experiences to champions worldwide. With the addition of the all-new ROG Strix GL702ZC, the gaming beast & in collaboration with AMD, we are extremely excited to offer the most powerful gaming experience to the gaming community in India.” “ROG Strix GL702ZC with AMD Ryzen™ changes the gaming hardware dynamic. We’re excited to partner with AMD, to bring together the world first and most powerful 8 Core AMD based gaming machine for smooth and shutter free gaming experience.” Mr. Su added.
The laptop is designed in terms of both hardware and software for an intense and smooth gaming experience. The Strix GL702ZC sports a 17.3-inch FHD, IPS display with 178° wide viewing angles and AMD FreeSync display technology. It has four display modes called, Normal mode, Vivid mode, Eye Care mode, and Manual mode. These modes are designed to get the best of the display technology for ultra smooth visuals.
The sleek backlit keyboard of the ROG Strix GL702ZC features anti-ghosting technology to ensure all keystrokes are instantaneously and correctly interpreted, “even when 30 keys are pressed simultaneously”, according to ASUS. The ROG Gaming center allows the gamers to launch ROG applications and access the settings menu.
The technical specifications of the ROG Strix GL702ZC are:
- Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700, 8-core 16 multithreads, 65W
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home.
- Display: 17.3″ IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080) panel with 60Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync™ technology.
- Cameras: Built-in HD camera
- Chipset: AMD B350
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon™ RX580 graphicS,4G, VR support
- Memory:16GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket
- Storage :SATA 256GB M.2 SSD,SATA 1TB 7200rpm 2.5” HDD
- Wireless:802.11ac 2×2 Wi-Fi,Bluetooth® 4.1
- I/O ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™,3 x USB 3.0,1 x 2-in-1 card reader,1 x 3.5mm headphone and mic combo jack,1 x HDMI 2.0,1 x RJ-45, 1 x mini DisplayPort
- Keyboard: Red backlit chiclet keyboard, Specially-marked WASD keys, Anti-ghosting technology with 30-key rollover,1.6mm key travel
- Audio: Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar, Array microphone
- Battery:76Wh battery
- Colors: Metal Myst Black
- Size:415mm x 280 x 340mm
- Weight:3.2 kg (with battery)
It was in February 2017, when AMD launches RYZEN 7 CPU’s, it is now time for the gamers to see how the high-end eight-core AMD Ryzen processor boosts the gaming experience.