We have to say the battle between budget phones doesn’t get any better than this. Trust me, it has got all the more intense, as launches are pouring onto us giving us a storm treatment. Recently, Panasonic, Samsung, Gionee, Xiaomi hit the market with their respective unveilings and now it’s time for Lenovo’s Motorola to bombard us with the 3rd Generation of Moto E after G4 Plus gained a huge amount of popularity. Mobile brands need to keep one thing in mind, it’s not about aggressive pricing but it has to tailor to the demands of all users.
- The Moto E3 comes with a 5- inch HD display
- Housing a quad processor inside, we aren’t sure which chipset it will possess
- It will run on Android Marshmallow v6.0 out of the box, which will be upgradeable to Android Nougat 7
- On the optics, it will come with an 8MP on the rear and 5MP front
- Battery will be backed by 2,800 mAh with Turbo fast charging feature
- We don’t have any confirmation about the RAM and the storage facility but it is expected that that phone will an expandable storage
- The headline grabber is that the phone will feature a splash-proof design and will also be packed with a built-in smudge-resistant screen protector
- The new model will cost approx INR 10,000 which could fluctuate
No specific details are mentioned as of now, but when it mounts out then we will give you all the details.