And right before Logitech, he was with Samsung for 3 years. The charismatic leader has played a pivotal role in revising the fortunes of Logitech in India.
- At an era when technology is polishing up at the wink of an eye, what strategies do you pick to keep pace with it?We, at Logitech, have always been ahead of the technology curve. Logitech has been a proven technology leader to come up with innovative products proactively. Some of our products like MX Air mouse (worked in air), M950 & M905 Darkfield mouse (works even on Glass), K750 Solar KB and the recent M600 Touch Mouse and Bluetooth Speaker ˜Mini Boom Box\’ are a testimony to that. We will continue to surprise the market with such launches.
- Where do you think the next phase of growth in the Indian tech market will be emerging from?In any point in time, the tech growth has been driven by the ever-evolving consumer preferences & lifestyle alterations. Consumers are moving towards unstructured work spaces, computing on the move and a revolutionary development around the Social Media, which is driving a convergence of all digital platforms (TV, PC, and Smartphone). Clearly the products, technologies and services that support this trend are going to bring in the next growth phase. Logitech is fully equipped to ride this wave through its Notebook Wireless Accessories, Tablet & iPad Accessories, Ultimate Ears In-ear Headphones and HD Web Cameras.
- How do you keep your business focused? Any suggestions for entrepreneurs who are experiencing challenging times?Goal definition is crucial. The most important task is to ensure absolute synergy across teams (and functions) towards this goal. The next crucial task is to keep focusing on the existing opportunities, rather than getting distracted by the market challenges as optimists would always look at the Glass as Half Full.
- Do you have any surprises in store for the world? If Yes, then by when can we expect the kitty out of the bag?Logitech would continue to bring Personal Digital Peripherals that would enhance a consumer\’s experience and help them get the most out of their tech products.
- What is the best advice you have ever been given?In Good Times focus on Market Share. In bad times, focus on Wallet Share!
- What\’s your opinion on social media?One of the most impactful things to happen, which is already redefining consumer lifestyles and influencing brands to create products and services around it.
- The first three things you do on a Monday morning once at work:Check my Mails. Get on a biz review con-call. Plan my ˜To Do\’ list!
- Your 1st achievementWinning Scholarship through the Junior Science Talent Examination, Class IX.
- Must have Winner qualities guide the young Exhibit readers.Hard Work. Will to Win and Optimism!