It comes to me as no surprise because Gionee always hits out a style statement in all its smartphones with its impressive looks and sleekness. Proving it again by unveiling F103 Pro in India, the latest addition to their Fashion & Lifestyle series. Now, isn’t that a perfect blend of fashion and tech? When it does, it catches my attention instantly. The F103 comes in a stunning metal body and a sleek finish, oozing elegance. However, the rich user experience does not stop with the looks, the F103 promises to deliver performance with robust technology along with a smooth user experience. The specs below proves the same.
- It sports a 5-inch water drop glass display screen
- Running on Android Marshmallow v6.0, smoothly skinned on Amigo 3.2 UI for user-friendly experience
- Powered by 3GB RAM with inbuilt storage of 16GB and expandable up to 128GB to give you sufficient storage with seamless performance.
- Battery is backed up moderately with 2400 mAh
- The optics feature 13MP on the rear and 5MP for front snappers.
- F103 Pro commands with advanced features added like face beauty, text recognition, an expanded network choice, desktop editor, Gionee abroad services, trash feature & Time Laps.
- Available in three magnificent colours which are White, Gold & Grey for its Indian customers, this phone will be available at Rs 11,999 starting July 7th, 2016, exclusively on Flipkart.
The stylish F103 pro definitely meets the criteria of a budget phone on papers and we can’t wait to review the phone to see if it delivers what it promises.