After Dyson’s successful launch of Supersonic hair dryer, they have now come up with yet another product, the Airwrap styler. Dyson team has invested more than six years in research to determine different hair types and styling habits and found that people wanted more body, fullness and movement and also wanted to avoid limp hair. Further, the people desired for smoothness without losing volume who were already struggling from frizz and too much body which made styling a tough affair.
Dyson has finally developed a hair styler which is capable of styling different hair types without causing heat damage to the hair. The hair styler is powered by Dyson’s v9 digital motor along with a styling barrel. The motor produces the Coanda effect which helps the hair to curl around the barrel making it easier to style the hair. The Coanda effect allows the styling brushes to ensure that your hair gets a smooth finish. Dyson’s aerodynamicists created a way to style hair using air combined with heat that creates a natural look in your hair and preventing excessive heat damage.
The Dyson hair styler comes in three different variants and attachments for specific hair types. Following are the features offered by the Dyson hair styler:
- Intelligent heat control helps hair does not become exposed to extreme heat.
- Pre-styling dryer helps to dry hair to the ideal moisture level before using the curling barrels.
- Soft smoothing brush adds body and volume to limp flat hair while creating a smooth finish.
- 40mm Airwrap barrel creates loose curls or waves for thicker, coarser hair that has some shape.
- 30mm Airwrap barrel to create voluminous curls or waves for most hair types which achieve voluminous curls for those with limp, finer or straighter hair to get tighter curls for those with thicker, coarser hair with some shape.