With Diwali round the corner, the majority of us look to either gift or buy ourselves new smartphones. In order for you to be able to do that, here are some lucrative offers that available online to help you select just the right phone.
In a span of one and half months, this will be the third time that online retailer Amazon India is holding its mega discount scheme “Great Indian Festival” from 2nd to 5th November. Under this offer, there are an array of phones that features some really attractive discounts. Let us consider some of these for your benefit.
- Mi A2: Exclusively available on Amazon India, this Smartphone offers a sleek design with great functionality. It features an 18:9 display with all-new cameras, Android One, Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core chip among others. Originally priced at Rs 17,499, the Mi A2 has a discount of Rs 2,500.
- Vivo 9 Pro: Vivo 9 Pro comes with a 13+2 MP dual camera that offers Ultra HD, 6.3-inch display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE octa-core processor. It provides 64 GB of storage space that can further be expanded to 256 GB alongside the facility of dual sim. With Rs 2000 off, Vivo 9 Pro retails at Rs 17,990 instead of Rs 19,990.
- Honor 8X: Another Amazon exclusive, Honor 8X is available at a price of Rs 14,999 in comparison to the original price of Rs 17,999. It has a 16.15cm full view borderless display, 20 MP + 2MP Al Dual Camera with 16 MP facing the camera. There is 6GB RAM plus 128 GB ROM, Kirin 710 chipset enhanced by GPU Turbo.
- RealMe 1: Retailing at Rs 10,990 from Rs 12,990, ReaMe1 features a 13 MP rear camera with another 8 MP camera up-front. It offers a 15.2 centimetres full HD capacitive touchscreen display, 4GB RAM, 64GB of storage space which is expandable up to 256GB, Dual Nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G). It has Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 8-cores CPU 2GHz MTK Helio P60 AI octa-core processor.
- Redmi Y2: Sold on Amazon, Redmi Y2 features a discount of Rs 2500. Therefore its original price has gone down from Rs 13,499 to Rs 10,999. Feature-wise, the Redi Y2 offers a 15.2 cm full-screen display, 12 MP + 5 MP dual camera, a 16 MP camera up-front, hands-free face unlock and a Snapdragon 625 14nm octa-core processor.
- Samsung Galaxy S8+: From Rs 41,900 to Rs 29,990, the Samsung Galaxy S8+ features a substantial discount of Rs 11,910. This smartphone caters to a 16 MP rear camera with 30 FPS alongside 16+8 MP dual front camera. With a 15.36 cm full HD plus Amoled Display, the Galaxy 8+ has 6GB Ram, 64 GB of storage space to offer which can further be expanded to 256 GB. It is powered by Android v7 Nougat operating system with 2.2GHz + 1.6GHz Exynos 7885 octa-core processor. This smartphone also offers the facility of dual Nano Sim.
Unlike Amazon India, Flipkart is running a specific discount scheme under the “Big Diwali Sale”. The precursor to the actual sale beginning from 1st – 5th November 2018 the online retailer has a lot to choose from. We get you some of the Smartphones that are worth considering this festive season.
- Redmi Note 5 Pro: There is Rs 2000 off on Redmi Note 5 Pro as its new price stands at Rs 12,999. Redmi Note 5 Pro gets a 15.21 cm full HD display, 12 MP + 5 MP dual rear camera, there is also a 20 MP camera up-front in this phone. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, the Note 5 Pro gets 4 GB RAM with 64 GB of storage that can be extended to 128 GB.
- Nokia 5.1 Plus: Available on Flipkart, Nokia 5.1 Plus features a 14.73cm HD display. It has two rear cameras, one is 13 MP and the other is one 5 MP. In the front, Nokia 5.1 Plus offers an 8 MP camera. MediaTek Helio P60 processor performs its duty in this smartphone while the price has come down by Rs 2,700 to Rs10,499.
- Moto X4: One of the most significant discounts available online is on Moto X4. It gets a massive Rs 10,000 off as the current price stumbles to Rs 10,999 from Rs 20,999. Moto X4 smartphone has a 13.21 cm full HD display. There is a dual rear camera 12 MP and 8 MP. The front camera, on the other hand, is 16 MP. It comes equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon.
Also Read: Moto G6Plus Launched In India At Rs.22,499